Форум о разных аниме

Объявление

Администрация: Железная Дева Джин, Селин Нейт, *Морико*, Kiera Perri. Приветствие: Доброго вам время суток!На форуме заканчиваютеся последние приготовления. Если у вас есть предложения для улучшения нашего форума обратитесь к администрации
Модераторы:Shailo Kou, Poison, Sakura, Инь, Николь.
Регестрируйтесь, иначе ничего не увидете! Наш баннер: Shaman
Уважаемые пользователи, связи с небольшими проблеммами на форуме чтобы отправлять сообщения нажимайте кнопку "Загрузка" а не "Отправить".
"
Приветствую на нашем форуме. Мы рады вас видеть здесь.Основные анимэ обсуждаемые здесь: Shaman King, Naruto и Сейлор Мун. Остальные анимэ ищите в рубрике "Другие анимэ". Если вы не нашли здесь ваше любимое анимэ, то сообщите администратору. Надеемся, что вам здесь понравится.

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Форум о разных аниме » Важное » анимация>>

анимация>>

Сообщений 1 страница 17 из 17

всем приветик , я хочу поступать на обучение анимации в Школу компьютерной графики и дизайна (г.Москва) http://1dis.ru/ 
Хотелось бы поподробнее узнать,что это такое….Интересно ли учится ????????огромное спасибо!!!!!!!!!  :rain:

Today, while I was at work, my sister stole my apple ipad and tested to see if it can survive a twenty five foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My apple ipad is now broken and she has 83 views. I know this is completely off topic but I had to share it with someone!

Hurrah, that's what I was searching for, what a data! existing here at this website, thanks admin of this web page.

I wanted to thank you for this wonderful read!! I certainly enjoyed every little bit of it. I have got you saved as a favorite to look at new things you post…

Hey! I realize this is kind of off-topic however I needed to ask. Does managing a well-established blog such as yours require a lot of work? I am brand new to running a blog but I do write in my journal everyday. I'd like to start a blog so I can easily share my own experience and views online. Please let me know if you have any kind of suggestions or tips for new aspiring bloggers. Appreciate it!

This is a topic which is close to my heart... Best wishes! Exactly where are your contact details though?

I was wondering if you ever thought of changing the page layout of your site? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having one or 2 pictures. Maybe you could space it out better?

It's appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you some interesting things or advice. Maybe you could write next articles referring to this article. I wish to read even more things about it!

Great article.

I'm gone to inform my little brother, that he should also go to see this website on regular basis to obtain updated from hottest gossip.

Good day! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be okay. I'm absolutely enjoying your blog and look forward to new updates.

Hello, its nice article about media print, we all be aware of media is a enormous source of facts.

I visited multiple web pages except the audio quality for audio songs present at this website is truly fabulous.

This is very interesting, You are a very skilled blogger. I have joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your great post. Also, I have shared your website in my social networks!

Hi there, I found your site by means of Google even as searching for a related topic, your web site came up, it seems to be great. I've bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
Hello there, just was aware of your blog through Google, and found that it's really informative. I am gonna be careful for brussels. I'll appreciate for those who proceed this in future. A lot of folks will likely be benefited out of your writing. Cheers!

Hi there very nice blog!! Man .. Beautiful .. Wonderful .. I will bookmark your web site and take the feeds also? I am happy to find so many helpful information here in the publish, we need work out extra techniques in this regard, thanks for sharing. . . . . .

Jeans were originally designed in the late 19th century for workwear. They were popular with miners and cowboys because of their sturdy and durable fabric, as well as their practical design.

Вы здесь » Форум о разных аниме » Важное » анимация>>